Click to Home
Go To Search
I want to report a fraud. How do I do this?
If it is internet fraud with a loss of $500 or over, and you have additional information (such as an IP address, identification, names, etc.), you can call the Investigations Unit at (510) 790-6900. If it is ID fraud, check fraud, or business fraud, with all of the above identifying information, contact the Investigations main line at (510) 790-6900. Otherwise, file a report online.


Show All Answers

1. I want to check on my case. Who do I call?
2. I want to report a fraud. How do I do this?
3. Is my traffic accident report ready?
4. I want to check on someone in the jail; how do I do that?
5. My juvenile child has been arrested. How do I find out what's going on?
6. My son (a juvenile) was arrested a while ago, and I haven't received any mail on the status of his arrest. How do I get this information?
7. I was on the Megan's Law website and saw my neighbor is a registrant. I would like to find out more information.