Click to Home
Go To Search
How do you submit a compliment or complaint?
A compliment or complaint may be made orally or in writing at any time of the day or night to any police supervisory personnel. Usually, an explanation of the situation in person, by telephone, or by mail is all that is needed to initiate a review or investigation of the matter. If you call or come to the Police Department, you will be referred to an on-duty supervisor.

(510) 790-6800, then dial "0" to speak to a clerk and request the Watch Commander

Chief of Police
Fremont Police Department
2000 Stevenson Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94537

Professional Standards & Accountability

Show All Answers

1. Why is your complaint important?
2. What is a concern?
3. What is a procedural question?
4. What is a complaint?
5. Who may make a complaint?
6. How do you submit a compliment or complaint?
7. Will I have to testify?